Cape Town, coffee shop

Guest feature: Petits Fours Deli

February 20, 2010
Today I have a special guest feature from one of my friends, who like me, loves discovering cute new décor and foodie spots. Here is a little place she recently discovered on a trip here from Poland, over to you, Agata…
“As a little ‘thank-you’ to my mom and sister for looking after me on my annual visit to Cape Town, I decided to take them for brunch to a favourite café on the beach in Blouberg.

Sadly the café was no longer there, however in it’s place “Petits Fours” was a welcome surprise. This French country-style deli and gift ‘café’ offers a delicious spread of homemade savories and divine sweet treats. With classic French melodies setting the mood and the waitresses sporting traditional Toques Blanches it’s not difficult to imagine yourself somewhere in Provence… until you glance out of the French doors at the waves crashing on the beach and the best view of Table Mountain of course!
We ended our visit by each picking out a little something from the selection of gifts and décor pieces (which was beautifully wrapped for us!). A perfect girly outing!
Sounds amazing doesn’t it? I think I’ll definitely be visiting soon! Thanks Agata!
Agata K
Agata K
Agata K
Agata K
Agata K
Agata K
Petits Fours Delicatessen & Décor, 20 Stadler Rd, Blouberg Strand
Tel: +27 21 554 4462
All images by Agata K

8 Comments

• Reply karo February 20, 2010 at 9:30 am

what a nice way to start the day with your pics ags…before heading off to work.

• Reply Ingrid DeVilliers February 20, 2010 at 5:15 pm

Oh my….I wouldn't mind if I could go there this beautiful Saturday morning….! I love anything French! Lovely little place!

• Reply Ingrid DeVilliers February 20, 2010 at 5:15 pm

• Reply Ingrid DeVilliers February 20, 2010 at 5:15 pm

• Reply manvi @ mochatini February 20, 2010 at 6:57 pm

delish!! such a good find. lana you're going to get me in trouble with all these lovely capetown links. i keep pestering my hubby for a vaca there. my sister will be there in the summer and im sure shes going to love to check this out.

• Reply Cupcake Couture February 20, 2010 at 11:30 pm

Delicious. 1 more place for my CT To visit list.

• Reply Megan February 22, 2010 at 10:10 am

Looks divine, definitely worth a little trip down to Blouberg!

• Reply gail.k February 24, 2010 at 9:59 pm

Incredible pics, SO inviting — well done Agata!Will definitely have to make a special trip to enjoy the delights offered!