Cape Town

High Tea

September 20, 2010
Hello friends, did you have a great weekend? I had a relaxing one so I’m feeling ready for the week ahead. It’s a bit grey and gloomy here today and I so wish I could be having coffee and cake at High Tea, reading a new glossy mag and pretending I’m on holiday! Sounds good doesn’t it?! High Tea is a lovely little coffee shop in Farriers Centre (which I featured last week). High Tea serves delicious breakfasts, light meals and cakes and is the perfect escape from a busy day. Sitting outside at one of their tables, with the scent of jasmine and sounds of water from the fountain, is pure bliss!
High Tea, Farriers Centre, Cape Town
High Tea, Farriers Centre, Cape Town
High Tea, Farriers Centre, Cape Town
High Tea, Farriers Centre, Cape Town
High Tea, Farriers Centre, Cape Town
High Tea, Farriers Centre, Cape Town
High Tea @ Farriers Centre, 53 Constantia Rd, Plumstead
Tel: + 27 21 797 1421
Photography:  by me

13 Comments

• Reply Megan September 20, 2010 at 9:59 am

So divine!

• Reply Betty Bake September 20, 2010 at 10:28 am

oh cute lana :) happy monday – glad you had a nice weekend :)
    this place looks gorgeous – thanks so much for sharing

Betty Bake

• Reply Helena - A Diary of Lovely September 20, 2010 at 1:46 pm

how pretty Lana! love the mix of rustic elegance!

• Reply Miss Molly September 20, 2010 at 2:43 pm

oh wow, this place looks delightful! need one in Durban! xoxo

• Reply Chantel September 20, 2010 at 2:58 pm

So Beautiful! After the horrid Monday i have had i wish i could escape there for peace and quiet!

• Reply colores September 20, 2010 at 3:22 pm

hi Lana, I definitely need a couple of those cupcakes today, I got a cold and need to "pamper" myself!!!! Kisses

• Reply THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE September 20, 2010 at 8:36 pm

Sounds absolutely perfect! I love pretending I'm on vacation. I'll be right over :)

• Reply Splendid Willow September 21, 2010 at 6:50 am

Dear Lana,

What a wonderful place to relax and enjoy a special treat.

I might join you sooner than later!

(Lana, I recently applied for a new job that will take me to Europe, Middle East and Africa! I may not get it. But if I do. I am SOOO going to look you up and maybe join you for high tea!)

Love to you,

Mon

• Reply one sydney road September 21, 2010 at 3:29 pm

I'm in LOVE with the bicycle holding the sign – how cute that is! And of course I'm checking this out prior to lunch…now I'm craving some yummy treats!

• Reply Anthea September 21, 2010 at 6:31 pm

This place looks amazing! I need to visit! I can just taste those heart-shaped goodies!

Anthea,
    Embracing Style

• Reply Julia October 4, 2010 at 9:28 am

Cute! I think I'll take my granny there for tea on Friday. Would you say its oldie-friendly?

• Reply Lana October 4, 2010 at 10:27 am

Julia, I'm sure your gran will love it!

• Reply katherine lewis June 21, 2011 at 8:29 am

Looks beautiful! Can't wait to go there… Think I might print out your list and just give them all a try eventually. So funny! I did a post on my fave little places in Cape Town and all of them are here. You have some others though! I imagine I'll love them just as much! Fab pictures too xo