It’s Wednesday again and time for two more fabulous Blogger wishlists! Today we have Anne from San Francisco, California and Piper from Cleveland, Ohio. I hope you’re enjoying this series as much as I am, I’m really having fun putting the posts together and getting to know some favourite bloggers a little better.
Anne from the city sage has one of the most lovely blogs around and I’m sure you’ll all agree. Anne is forever putting together beautiful fashion and interior collages and inspiration boards. I don’t know how she always manages to find such incredible images and inspiration, I am always in awe!
Over to Anne and what she’s wishing for…
1. Oliver Peoples Zooey Sunglasses: I have a serious sunglasses addiction, and these have been on my list for a while. They combine the retro appeal of the ubiquitous wayfarer with the glam factor of oversized shades. Plus they’re named for one of my most stylish girl crushes, Miss Zooey Deschanel!
2. A New Scent for Spring: With the change of seasons comes my desire to shake up my fragrance habits. Of course I still love my old favorites, but it would be fun to add a new player to the team! Contenders include Citron de Vigne and Cleopatra, though the front runner is Tom Ford’s Pure Musk. It reminds me of high school-in a good way!
3. The Colour Salmon: Not quite pink, not quite peach, salmon is my favourite hue this spring. It looks surprisingly sophisticated paired with unexpected partners like grey, jade or plum. This baubly bib necklace from designer/blogger Jess LC will do just fine!
4. Spring/Summer Boots: I never thought I’d be the type to wear boots with shorts, but then I met these babies from N.D.C. Made of the softest suede imaginable, they slouch at the ankle and would look killer with my rattiest denim cut-offs and a flowy silk blouse.
5. A Haircut: I’ve been wearing my hair long for several years now. Lately I’m feeling that itch for a fresh look. The tousled bobs sported by some of my fave leading ladies have me wondering: is a chop in my near future? I promise to share photos if I indeed take the plunge!
Our next blogger is Piper from one sydney road and no she isn’t Australian but you can read more about how she named her blog here! Piper is an aspiring boutique owner and so her blog is always full of great design finds and inspiring interviews. She has a really cool series going called Shake it up, every Friday she posts a new, fun idea to add spontaneity and creativity to one’s life and then on the Monday, she blogs about how it went. You should give it a try, it’s such fun!
Over to you, Piper…
1. This beautiful eucalyptus necklace from Abigail A. Percy as a reminder of our trip to Australia!! 2. A set of these tea towels from studiopatró