1) A black and silver quilted Chanel chain bag
2) Vivienne Tam Limited Edition “Butterfly lovers” HP mini laptop – so pretty!
3) A European holiday with the Boyf – so we can see Paris, South of France and Venice (photo via James Merrell)
4) A Cool-ER ebook reader so I don’t have to wait or go hunt in book stores for the books I want.
5) A cute sequined mini jacket, like the one on Sarah Jessica Parker – I think it would be great to wear to my birthday party this month!
1. Calligraphy, it’s something I’d love to learn and it’s on my “to do list”.
2. Girly Summer dress. Hoss Intropia, a spanish brand conquered me few years ago and I always have a crush on every collection, every season. Very girlish, with a strong personality. Romantic and feminine. I love their colors, fabrics, patterns… I’m totally faithful!
3. I adore bags. I dream of a black Chanel 2.55 Jumbo, classy and elegant to wear everyday with every outfits
4. I need Peonies for my home. White and pink bouquets all over the house. Smell so good!
5. Vintage/Shabby chic Furniture. I’m in the middle of a move and I’m decorating personally my new apartment. Me and my boyfriend we made the big decision: live together. We found a very nice apartment in the center of our city. I like to nose around vintage and antique market to find beautiful and unique objects. I have a thing for chairs, jars, glasses and old frames. I like to fix old furniture. Paint them, change their initial function. My old wardrobe is now a beautiful sideboard …
Thanks so much Gaia, I wish my house was filled with peonies, especially today on this rather Wintery day! Next week we will have wishlists from Washington, D.C. and Scottsdale, Arizona.