1. When it comes to fashion accessories, I’m a leather lover through and through! Since my handbag is falling apart and needs replacing, I’m considering buying this gorgeous brown shoulder design by local brand Jekyll & Hide.
2. I’m dreaming of this pretty belted cotton dress by Theory and seen on net-a-porter.
3. My bathroom is undergoing a mini make-over, and I would love a pair of these silo vases by up in the air somewhere to finish off the transformation… perfectly.
4. I’m head over heels in love with this recent watercolor elephant print by Geninne of Geninne’s Art Blog.
5. I’m going to Italy in September, and am on the scout for a good compact travel camera. If I could choose with an unlimited budget, I would take this sexy D-Lux 4 Titanium Leica camera in a heart beat!
6. I wish I had a bunch of these pale peach and pink garden roses to bring that ever welcome touch of femininity to my home, as seen photographed by the talented Leslie of A Creative Mint.
2. Cotswold Sofa from Anthropologie
3. An apartment with herringbone floors (photo by Melanie Acevedo)
4. A few Hugo Guinness prints
5. Tickets to see the New York City Ballet
6. Conroy + Wilcox Rose Cut Diamond Ring
7. The Original Flea Bag
Love your choices Kate, so stylish as always!
Next week we’ll be featuring wishlists from Chicago and Seattle, be sure to visit again!