1. The Union Jack motif never gets old for me and the VW Flag rug by Vivienne Westwood for the Rug Company is my favorite version.
2. Shoes are my biggest addiction and at the moment, I’m lusting after Lanvin’s entire Fall 2010 collection. Swoon.
3. I have a thing for chairs and an Arne Jacobsen Egg Chair has been on my wishlist for years.
4. Like everyone and their cousin, I’m mad for Mulberry’s Alexa bag. It’s the perfect color, size, shape… everything!
5. I would love an English style garden filled with flowers and a little shed where I would paint, read and have you all over for afternoon tea!
Ah, I’d definitely love that exact garden and an Egg chair would be heaven, thanks Ally!
3. I’ve still not managed to pick up a copy of Hue by Kelly Wearstler, so this is totally on my radar – it looks FAB.
4. This day roll bag from J Crew totally calls out to me – I like the mix of navy and tan.
5. An Olympus Pen camera – I’m trying to improve my photography skills and I’ve heard this is a fab crossover from point and shoot to SLR.
Thanks Will, I’m loving that Joy cushion and would love a copy of Hue as well! Oh if only it were Christmas or my birthday! What do you think of all these picks, any favourites?