3. A trip to New York including a stay at the Ace and a trip to Palm Spring and a stay at The Parker. New York has been always top n my travel list and Palm Spring is my newest obsession.
6. Diamond Studs from Tiffany, or anywhere else really, I always wear pearls on my ears so I would like to change a little bit.
Thanks Helena, I’d love to join you in New York and that Rubie Green pillow has my name on it!
1. Giving someone your calling card is so much slicker than swapping cellphone numbers, a stack of these from Mandate Letterpress would be very nice.
2. I wish I had flame red hair like Florence Welch of Florence and the Machine
3. As far as vintage cars go, the Porsche 356 has to be in my top 5 dream cars.
4. I cannot wait for Mad Men season 4 to start next month, my favourite TV drama.
5. My search goes on for comfortable high waist slim leg jeans that fit perfectly – these are from Urban Outfitters
6. A perfect pair of black leather boots (with a sensible heel) would become a permanent fixture in my wardrobe – these are from ACNE.
7. I’m really loving the black bow detail chain necklaces by Marni at the moment
8. This Timex vintage field army watch from J.Crew would be on my wrist every day.
Love that necklace and the calling card idea, such fun, thanks Diana for a fabulous list! So which of these are your favourites? Will any of these be making their way onto your personal wishlists?