2. Garlands makes everything fabulous. I am crazy about these colorful ones from Pretty Swell.
3. Ever since living in the south I have been addicted to Sweet Tea. Just can’t get enough of it in the summer.
4. My husband and I love to travel (my little guy doesn’t like his car seat however). I think this vintage suitcase would make it all the more exciting:)
5. I can’t seem to get enough of online magazines these days. Lonny Mag being my top fave:)
Thanks Anna, I love those garlands, so pretty. You’ve got me wanting to have a party and do some decorating!
1. I know they’re terribly trendy at the moment but I would love to tuck into a box of Laduree Macaroons. It would be pain me to do so as well because they look so pretty in the box.
2.Wedges are my faves – they’re comfy and give me the boost I need as a shortie. I love these Opening Ceremony Lace-Up’s because they’re just so dang cool.
4. Miss Dior Cherie, this is the most beautiful scent. I love the packaging, the fragrance, the beautiful advertising campaign that went along with it. Cotton candy in a bottle!
5. A Canon EOS 50D, I love Canon cameras. All the bells and whistles are a bit beyond me but I know that this camera and I will become instant BFF’s.
Thanks so much Lauren, loving those macaroons, I think everyone knows I have a bit of a sweet tooth and those suitcases look incredible! Oh to be setting off on international trip, that’s what I’m dreaming of!