Well today in Cape Town it definitely feels like winter, the rain is pouring down, it’s so loud I can’t even think properly! Luckily we have two more Blogger Wishlists to put us in a good mood and let us do some imaginary shopping escapism! We have from Dawn from Manhattan and Mariah from Cape Town.
2. An iPad. Yes Mac basically rules my world. And I’m constantly on my MacBook Pro ignoring my other half so this new toy could help ease tensions at home.
3.This FentonFallon bracelet. I’m big on statement jewelry and this one is the perfect rocker chic piece.
4. A beach house. This is my ultimate dream and this summer I’m sort of making it come true by renting one for a few weekends and for another week in August. One day I’d love to actually own one. (Image via here)
5. Chanel 2.55 in Black – I’ve wanted this for a VERY long time and hopefully my lucky day is just around the corner 🙂
(Image via The Cherry Blossom Girl)
6. An SLR. I’ve been wanting to get into photography a little more so this is definitely one of the things on the top of my list. I’ve been researching for a while and right now I’m between the Nikon D3000 and the Canon EOS 1000D
7. YSL Tribute T-Strap Platform Sandal in Black – I’d take patent or not. And come to think of it I’d take many other colors as well…I’m not that picky.
Thanks so much Dawn, I think I could quite happily have everything on your list! Those heels are incredible and I could easily do with some more apple technology in my life!
Mariah is originally from Virginia, America but she and her husband have decided to settle in Cape Town and start their life together here. Her blog, size too small, is a fresh, light space full of lovely inspiration. Every time I pop over I discover an amazing new design find or some fabulous fashion or photography, I’m always tempted to do a little online shopping when I visit!
2. A Walk-In Closet- Enough said (image via here)
5. Sewing Machine– My old sewing machine is floating around Johannesburg somewhere- I’m afraid I’ll never get it back. A new one would be great.
6. Swedish Hasbeens– The “it”shoe of the season has been calling my name for a while now.
Thanks Mariah, I’ll take that walk in cupboard and a frankie subscription any day! So did any of these make their way onto your wishlists? I’m sure the Chanel bag did, it seems to a firm favourite with all my blogger friends!