Another Wednesday and time for two more Blogger wishlists! Are you bored of this series yet? I hope not but please let me know what you think. Today we have Jaime from Boston, Massachusetts and Mary from Washington DC.
Jaime has a great blog called La Vie… J’aime and it’s always full of light hearted inspiration, fashion, Friday favourites and fun finds. Jaime is probably one of the nicest bloggers out there as all her blog awards and followers will tell you. She also has a fun series at the moment, Summer Snapshots, where readers can send in any summer photo with a short blurb, a really great way for everyone to get to know each other a little bit.
Over to you Jaime, what’s on your wishlist?
1. Clothbound Penguin Classics: I’d love to add a selection of my favorites to my bookshelf at my new apt.
2. A trip back to Florence: I studied abroad here in 2006 and would love to go back for my 5 year “anniversary” next year.
3. Ghost chair for my new desk: To say I “wish” for this, is an understatment. I just won a $40 GC to CSNStores, too bad it wasn’t $400!
4. iPhone: The day it comes to Verizon, I will be there!
5. A pair of red heels: In a perfect world, the Stuart Weitzman ‘Avignon’ pump is my top pick.
Thanks Jaime, I’d love a pair of those exact heels and those clothbound books are beauties!
Next up is Mary who has the sweetest blog called Tulips and flight suits. It’s actually fairly new to me, I only discovered it when Mary said she’d love to take part in this series. There are just so many blogs out there, if only we had time to visit them all… actually that’s pretty impossible, isn’t it?! Anyway Mary’s blog is full of pretty finds, recipes, good reads, etsy love and actually just a little bit of everything, pop over and say hi!
So what are you wishing for, Mary?
1. I’ve been looking for a fun throw pillow for our bed – consider it found.
2. This awesome skirt with pockets!
3. This “short order” tea towel from Anthropologie is too cute. apple pancakes won me over…
4. This postcard set to send fun mail to loved ones.
5. This sign. simple and perfect for our guest room.
6. I am LOVING these mcalister wedge boots. I’m grasping these last days of summer, but these boots make me excited for fall and a pair of skinny jeans, a warm sweater and these boots!
7. And a vacation — anytime, anywhere, as long as it’s with my husband.
Great picks, Mary, I love that skirt from Emersonmade, in fact I love everything from Emersonmade!