Are you ready for two more fabulous wishlists? My own wishlist keeps getting bigger each week as I’m continually adding things to it from these Wednesday wishlists! Today we have the lovely Alli from Michigan and Emma from the East Coast sharing what their hearts are wishing for.
Alli has a gorgeous shop and blog called hooray where she writes about all the things that inspire her. Her blog is filled with the most gorgeous finds from photography to paper goods to design and fashion, you’ll find all kinds of inspiration here. Alli also features little snippets of her life and photos from the things she gets up to which is always fun to see, pop over and say hi!
So let’s see what Alli is wishing for…
1. All of Mireille Guiliano’s French Women books. They’re witty, charming, + so wonderfully French.
2. Canvas Tote from J.Crew. Handbags are my favorite accessory + this one is perfect for fall.
3. Jeni’s Splendid Ice Cream. I love ice cream + our local gourmet market now carries Jeni’s – it’s made from farm-fresh, local ingredients (plus the packaging is adorable!).
4. Satellites necklace from elephantine. It’s so beautiful + has been on my wishlist ever since I first saw it.
5. Field Notes memo books. I’ve always wanted these, they remind me of my husband’s field books for the military.
6. TOMS classic navy shoes. Did I say handbags are my favorite accessory? So are cute (but comfy) shoes.
Thanks Alli, that necklace is so pretty and you’ve got me craving some delicious creamy ice cream too now, yum!
Our second blogger today is Emma of Jane Has A Job. Emma’s blog is not the usual blog I read because, yes, I admit it, I’m rather a visual person and like to look at lots of pretty things. Emma does feature beautiful clothing in her What to wear to work posts but her blog is not about that. Emma’s blog is a fantastic career and lifestyle blog for the young professional women. It’s a brilliant resource with loads of tips and advice and so many interesting posts, definitely pop over and have a read!
Over to you Emma…
1. I am in love with Alice + Olivia’s Victoria Ruffled Pencil Dress. It’s chic and professional looking enough for the office, but the waist ruffle provides such a fun twist. The dress would also transition well to a night out on the town after work.
2. I’m really digging this iPhone case by Uncommon. Why have a plain black case, when you can showcase some great design? The flower artwork is exquisite.
3. This 20×200 print of peonies by Gregory Krum would look great framed in an office at work or at home… well, anywhere. I love that 20×200 offers such affordable art options.
4. These J.Crew heels have a great shape—the dip forward around the ankle is elongating. That plus the nude color, and the fact that the heels are over 4 inches high, all make a woman look like she has legs for days.
5. Kate Spade’s Five Points Camille bag is a treasure. The tangerine color is unexpected and uplifting, and the bag itself is extremely versatile. Kate Spade’s website actually has a webisode about the bag—the host uses the pronoun “she” when referring to it!
Thanks so much Emma, I’m absolutely in love with the heels and bag and if I had an iPhone, that cover would be mine! Thanks ladies, as usual your style and taste are incredible!