Welcome to another Wednesday Blogger Wishlist, Wednesdays really do seem to fly by, don’t they? Today we have two American bloggers, Sasha from South Florida (although originally from Argentina) and Kirsty from Wisconsin.
First up is the fabulous Sasha from none other than Everything Fabulous! Sasha has exceptional taste and a great eye for design, you’ll be swooning over everything when you visit her blog. It’s full of gorgeous fashion, decor and design, pop over for some serious eye candy!
1. Sydney Silk Dress, such a feminine dress in a flirty, summer color..!! Would brighten my day by just looking at it in my closet!! 🙂
2. Kwanzan tree as seen here, I been looking for the right spot to plant a kwanzan tree… I think it would make me beyond happy to walk outside to cut some flowers for the table from such a beautiful tree!
3. Small Accent table, I am dying to have a couple of accents tables around the house… I think they add just an extra touch of glam to a room!!
5. La Plates, love entertaining and specially out by the pool! … and even thought I am not crazy about plastic, these cute, fun plates totally melted my heart!
6. Pippa Small Drop Earrings, I’ve been looking for some great flirty drop earring for going out! Something classic but a little bit more fun than the studs I am always wearing.
7. Marc Jacobs large single bag, a classic looking bag in a neutral shade!! Day or night I could use this bag!
I’d take just about everything on your list, Sasha! Love that gorgeous blossom tree, what a wish! Thanks for sharing with us!
Our next blogger today is Kirsty of Lovelies in my life and although she’s originally South African, Kirsty now lives in Green Bay, Wisconsin. Her blog is also fairly new to me, Kirsty sent me a gorgeous wishlist so how could I refuse?! Her blog is a mixture between fashion, decor and pretty finds as well as her family and loved ones, pop over and say hi!
Over to you Kirsty…
1. I’ve swooned over this spectacular ring (with my May birthstone) from Doyle and doyle
2. I’d love to have this whimsical wallpaper in my home, perhaps in our entryway.
3. I can’t wait to take a romantic European vacation with my husband! (image via we heart it)
4. A stunning statement jacket from J.Crew, to make me feel like a million bucks.
5. Anticipation wedges from Anthropologie in a nude to wear with any and every outfit and with a sweet bow accent.
Thanks Kirsty, I love that wallpaper, it’s just so sweet and that ring is absolutely gorgeous! Have a happy Wednesday friends and happy dreaming.