Please can you vote for me! I’d so appreciate it!
So back to our weekly Blogger Wishlist! Today we have two Canadian wishlists, Elena from Toronto and Sarah from Vancouver are sharing their fabulous lists with us.
Elena is a graphic designer and a really talented photographer who is actually from Kiev in Ukraine. I’ve featured her beautiful photos many times on my blog, I just can’t help myself! Her blog, pretty light, is just so refreshing and beautiful, full of her own photography. Definitely pop over for plenty of visual inspiration!
1. Dinner plates from Anthropologie designed by Nathalie Lete. They look so whimsical and French! The Eiffel tower plate would also look cute as a wall decoration in kitchen.
2. A smaller structured bag like this one from TOAST would be perfect for fall.
3. Illustration by Sarah McNeil. Love this chinchilla postcard.
4. Flea Market Style book.
5. Eames chair. I know you can see these in every decor magazine but I really like them! I’d love to have a set for a dining room.
6. A glass teapot, tea looks so beautiful in it.
7. Vintage Polaroid camera. I love polaroid photography and would love to have one of those!
Thanks Elena, I’d also love an Eames chair and have been searching for a bag like that too.
Sarah is also in the design field and has the best taste. Her blog, Haute Design, is always full of gorgeous and glamorous finds from fashion to interiors to what ever catches her eye. Sarah really finds the most beautiful images to feature, pop over for some serious eye candy!
1. I’m looking forward to wearing new shoes this Autumn and oxfords are on the top of my list! Heeled or flat.
2. The new black pant: slightly cropped and so chic! I cannot wait to try these from the Gap. The cut looks fantastic.
3. A classic blouse. A must-have for this season and for always… I have my eye on this beautiful, puff-sleeve one from Burberry:
4. I’m over the moon for this leather bag! Great style, great color, amazing hardware:
5. A new Dyrberg/Kern piece. Next to Tiffany’s they are most certainly my favorite
for modern classic pieces of incredible quality. Their lines are simplistic, but stunning!
6. Gorgeous new nail color from Chanel: “le vernis black velvet” / truth be told, half the reason I would like this is for that amazing frosted glass bottle.
Love your list, thanks for sharing it with us Sarah! Those oxfords are super cute!