Shari is a graphic designer and barista extraordinaire from Savannah, Georgia. Shari and her husband own a coffee shop which I’m sure is as fabulous as her blog is! Shari’s blog, little blue deer, is always full of the most beautiful and inspiring interiors and homes. I don’t know how Shari always manages to find such amazing images, so many of her finds go straight into my Decor style file!
Over to you Shari, what are wishing for?
1. This Banana Republic ‘Unity Links’ necklace. I am dying for long gold chains for fall, I would totally rock this with a turtleneck and long suede skirt!
2. This Anthropologie ‘Love Letters’ sheet set. Speaking of romantic winter nights, I would love to curl up with Mr. Deer, we could read the sheets to each other as we gazed at our reflections in the deconstructed mirrors (hint, hint, dear!).
3. The Camden Olive Suede brogue from J. Crew. I am lusting after Oxfords this season, love them with tailored shorts or skirts, and olive is my absolute fave when it’s cold!
4. The John Galliano Diptyque candle. I am crazy for Diptyque and was devastated that their Newbury Street shop closed last year. I actually haven’t smelled this one in person, but I already know I love it, I imagine it smells sexy and spicy, perfect for a romantic winter’s night!
5. These gorgeous ‘Collected Memory’ mirrors from Anthropologie! Mr. Deer would have a fit if he saw these coming into the house, he would think that I had been dumpster diving (I love how in England they call it a skip, sounds so much nicer!). He just doesn’t appreciate deconstruction like I do!
6. Creed Silver Mountain Water. One of my favorite fragrances, I wear it all year ’round. It’s actually a men’s cologne, but it smells so clean and delicious, it’s heavenly, like being on a snow-covered mountain!
Thanks Shari, what a a gorgeous list, that Galliano candle is calling my name!
Next up is the fabulous DJ of Dustjacket Attic! DJ is from Victoria in Australia and loves art, graphic design, fashion and books. Not surprisingly DJ collects first editions from around 1930 onwards with dustjackets! Her blog is an absolute fashion inspiration haven which I’m sure many of you know, filled with the most beautiful editorials. Pop over for some serious fashion eye candy!
What are you dreaming of DJ?
1. Louis Vuitton outfit, it looks totally awesome on Alexa … I like the top especially…I think I just love this photo actually.
2. Paris….I really want to holiday in Paris, all my friends seem to be going…what about me!
3. Chloé suede knit boots…I just love these boots, even though we are heading into summer I’d still get these!
4. Vintage Mercedes…well you said it was a wish list! Vintage cars are the best and this one is gorgeous.
5. I love illustrations and Sophie Griotto is one of my favourite illustrators, so one of her originals would be nice.
6. I love this Piccadilly leather weekend bag from Mulberry, looks like you could fit a lot into it and it’s stylish too.
7. Tiffany Paloma Picasso 20 carat pendant, I’ve had my eye on this pendant for a while, mind you I love so many pieces on the Tiffany site….note to self; must not go on site again.
Thanks DJ, I love Alexa’s outfit and the Mulberry bag too and am now a fan of Sophie Griottos’s work, thanks to you! Thanks so much to all the bloggers who have taken part in this series! It’s been fun learning a little more about you all and I now have a dangerously large wishlist for myself!