2. Fendi bag. I love big bags and a classic Fendi is something ever fashionable.
3. Anthropologie tea towels. My real obsession. I have a large collection for my kitchen, I really go crazy for them and cannot resist.
4. A weekend in Villefranche, Provence. I’ve already been there several times but is a dreamy place and would be perfect to say goodbye to summer and welcome the new season…..
5. Kitchen Aid mixer. I love cooking and baking and this is a real must have, not only it’s very professional but its design is to die for!!
6. A sewing machine to practising my sewing, my new passion of this summer.
Thanks Zaira! A sewing machine is definitely on my wishlist and after googling Villefranche, it’s definitely on my list of places to visit, what a beautiful place!
Our next blogger is Charlotta who is originally from Sweden but now lives in Sydney, Australia. Charlotta is an artist and paints the sweetest kids art and murals, you can see more of her work here. I don’t know how she finds the time to be a mom, artist and fabulous blogger! Her blog, Space For Inspiration, is a delight of interior inspiration, decor eye candy and things that catch her eye.
1. A small hide away in Stockholm. My heart yearns for a small apartment in Stockholm that I & the family can use as our ‘home base’ during our annual visits to Sweden. Anything on the books of ‘Skeppsholmen’ realty would be lovely dear Santa…
2. Arne Jacobsen egg chair. I know I know, this is not terribly original.. but as a huge fan of Arne (Emil) Jacobsen I would love to have a couple of egg chairs with the matching footstools (!) in our (pretend) library, where Marshall and I would put our feet up at the end of the day and marvel over how splendid life is..! 🙂
3. ‘Lars Bolander’s Scandinavian Design’ As you (may) know, I am Swedish and my heart beats for the designs and heritage of my beautiful motherland. This book is not only visually delicious, but also a treasure trove of inspiration and a wonderful cocktail of all styles of Scandinavian design – from antique to modern. A bookshelf staple, if you ask me..!
4. A ‘Taureau’ art print by Pablo Picasso. I love Picasso’s art and have always been fascinated with him as an artist and as a person. Born in May (hence Taurean) I would love to own a large (100 x 70 cm) art print of his famous ‘Taureau’ piece!
5. A wardrobe of ‘Butter London’ nail varnish. Thanks to my friend Sue (of ‘the Zhush’) I am now wanting a whole wardrobe of toxin free (!) ‘Butter’ nail varnish for the Summer. I am obsessed with painting my toe nails in pretty colours..!
6. Hermes ‘Cape Cod GM’ watch with an orange wrap-around strap. Oh, yum how can one not want something so gorgeous coiled around ones wrist!? I have been lusting over this for a while now.. Dear Santa, you listening..?!?
Thank you Charlotta, such a fabulous list, I’ll say yes to the nail polishes, Egg chair, Scandinavian Design book and of course I’d never say no to a small hide away anywhere in Europe!