Welcome to a new week and another delicious recipe for you to try! Hope you all had a great weekend, I know those of you over in America are still enjoying a long weekend! I also need to announce the winner of my Henry Road giveaway. Firstly thanks so much to Paula for sponsoring the giveaway and then congratulations to … Shari from little blue deer. I hope you enjoy your prize Shari, I’ll be in touch with you shortly!
So back to the recipe, today’s is an old family favourite, we have tried and tested this so many times and it’s always a winner and totally flop proof! Delicious lemon fridge cheesecake, super quick and easy too…
1 packet of Tennis biscuits
125g margarine, melted
1 tin of condensed milk (397g)
¾ cup lemon juice
250g smooth cottage cheese (I use low-fat)
* Crush the biscuits until they form fine crumbs. Add the melted margarine and mix till evenly spread through out the crumbs.
* Press crumb mixture into a dish, pressing down firmly to form the biscuit base.
* Mix together the condensed milk, lemon juice and cottage cheese.
* In a separate bowl, whip cream until smooth.
* Fold cream gently into condensed milk mixture.
* Pour over the base and spread evenly. Place in fridge for at least 5 hours (if impatient) but preferably overnight so that it can set properly!
And that’s it, so simple. Enjoy the next day with friends!