Happy Monday friends! I hope you’re feeling well rested after your weekend and ready for the last week of June! I had a fantastic weekend spent with friends and family and don’t think I’ve laughed so much in ages. So to share some happiness, I have a really awesome giveaway for you today, so read on!
Michael Chandler of Chandler House is one of those rare talents who is constantly coming up with creative new ideas and turning them into reality. From beautiful embroidered cushions to porcelain vases and ornate mirrors and most recently turning his hand to gorgeous pendants. The common theme that runs through his work, is his love of the Cape’s history.
Michael designed his Cape Pendant Collection drawing on inspiration from hours spent getting to know Antique Cape Furniture while working at Sotheby’s and Stephan Welz. He decided to create a jewellery range based on the key-plates found on grand old pieces of Cape Furniture. These escutcheons are smaller versions of the originals, made from brass and sterling silver and combine traditional hand-cut work with laser technology, handcrafted by Nina from inkheart.
Featured at Christopher Strong’s Summer Collection at SA Fashion Week in Johannesburg earlier this year, Michael’s pendants are a must-have. I am the lucky owner of one of his 18th Century, Rococo-inspired pendants and I have to admit I am totally in love with it! And today you stand a chance to win one too!
You can win this incredible Cape Pendant necklace, here’s how to…
HOW TO ENTER:
1. You need to be a follower of my blog, (ie click the follow button on the right hand side of my blog!) and also ‘like‘ Chandler House on facebook here.
THEN please take a look at Chandler House and leave a comment on this post, letting me know which of the designs or creations appeal most to you.
2. For extra entries… you can do one or all of the below but leave a separate comment for each, letting me know that you did!
~For an extra entry: follow Chandler House on twitter and tweet about the giveaway
~For an extra entry: blog about this giveaway
~For an extra entry: mention it on your facebook page
* This giveaway is open to all readers
* The winner will be chosen randomly
* If you do not have a blog or twitter account, please leave your email address in your comment so that I can track you down if you win!
* This giveaway will end on Thursday 7th of July and the winner will be announced on Friday 8th of July. Good luck to you all!