Today I have a fantastic giveaway from milk & honey, a local company that produces skin care products made with raw honey. Honey is a natural elixir which has been used for centuries as a moisturiser and to reverse the effects of aging. (You can read more about it’s benefits here.)
Up for grabs are three lovely milk & honey products:
* a heavenly scented Brown Sugar Body Scrub to moisturize and exfoliate,
* a lovely moisturizing Hand & Body Lotion
* a lemongrass scented Soy Candle which you can also use as a skin treatment. (Once the candle has created a wax pool, you can dip your finger into it and massage the wax into your skin, perfect as a cuticle cream and heel balm)
Please note that this giveaway is only for my South African readers.
HOW TO ENTER:
1. You need to visit the milk & honey website and take a look at their products, then leave a comment on this post, telling us which is your favourite.
That’s it, so simple!
2. For extra entries… you can do one or all of the below but leave a separate comment for each, letting me know that you did!
~For an extra entry: ‘like’ my facebook page
~For an extra entry: tweet about the giveaway (make sure you use @lanaloustyle so I can track your tweet)
~For an extra entry: mention this giveaway on your facebook page or blog
* This giveaway is only open to readers living in South Africa
* The winner will be chosen randomly
* If you do not have a blog or twitter account, please leave your email address in your comment so that I can track you down if you win!
* This giveaway will end on Saturday 22 October and the winner will be announced on the 24th of October. Good luck to you all!
All photography: by me