Morning friends! How was your weekend? It felt like summer here yesterday and I enjoyed a leisurely lunch with friends which was definitely the highlight of my weekend. There’s nothing like being outdoors, soaking up some sunshine and being with friends!
Well, onto a new week and a new chapter for Mr Price who launch their brand new online store today. For us locals, this is exciting news as we are still somewhat lacking in online stores here in SA. I got to pre-test their online store last week and shopped up a storm. I was impressed with the ease of navigation and the site in general. Delivery is only R35 no matter how much you buy and they will deliver either to your home, post office or local store. The site has also been specially built for smart phone and tablet use, so you really can shop whenever and however it suits you.
Here are my thoughts on my actual purchases ( seen above and below):
1. The Suede flap sling bag is perfect as a camera bag and looks great in real life
2. The Dipped hem maxi skirt is the most amazing colour and fits perfectly
3. I bought a basic grey Elbow patch cardigan, can’t go wrong there
4. Classic black Ballerina pumps, they fit perfectly
5. I absolutely love these Aztec pumps but unfortunately they’re too small, so I will have to exchange
So overall, I’m extremely happy with my purchases and one exchange out of five is not bad! Luckily Mr P makes returns super easy. I’m already looking forward to my next shopping spree!
Image credits: Above photography by myself, all other images by Mr Price