Happy Friday friends! For my Cape Town readers, I thought I’d do a quick round up of some local places and things I’ve recently discovered…
* An evening picnic at Clifton 3rd beach reminded me of how amazing our beaches are and to make more of an effort to get there (especially before winter sets in!)
* I took a super quick tour of Kloof Street House on Tuesday eve, it looks amazing! Can’t wait to try it out (PS The photos on their website do not do the place justice at all, do go check it out for yourself!)
* A friend invited me to coffee at The Handle Bar, a cycling-orientated coffee shop in Sea Point. What a great little spot and the coffee is fab! Plus they sell cool Euro style commuter bikes.
* I’m really enjoying reading Ideas magazine. It’s full of creative ideas with plenty of visual inspiration and interesting reads. There is also a digital version available.
* I’ve spotted Lady Bonin’s Tea Caravan out and about of course but until today had never tasted any of their teas. Today I bought a bag of Rooibos Spiced Chai Tea, I think the packaging sold me, but what a tasty tea! If you’re a fan of tea then do pop into their shop at the Woodstock Industrial Centre. That’s it for today, enjoy your weekend and enjoy Cape Town!