Happy Friday friends! I’m so happy it’s almost the weekend, aren’t you? Today I’ve rounded up some lovely finds that I spotted during the week. A cheerful, bright mix…. enjoy!
Finds from abroad…
1. Mad about this Fluoro fringe towel from Leif
2. How fun are these Dowood light fittings by Colonel?
3. Vibrant Neon basket from Country & Co.
4. Spotted this fun Summer striped ice cubes recipe over on Oh Joy
1. Fun wallpaper by Renée Rossouw available from Robin Sprong
2. Add a bit of colour to your winter wardrobe with this Mr Price Colourblock pullover
3. Yes, I realise Holly Becker’s books are not local but I did spot them at the Cape Town In Good Company last week! Was very tempted to buy one
4. Lastly Pezula Interiors has some lovely Niki Jones throws and cushions