One of my bucket list wishes is to attend some of the fabulous international design fairs and trade shows, such as Maison & Objet and the Milan Design Fair. Yes, one day!
So the Milan Design Fair has just taken place earlier this month and who better than Yatzer to capture all of its goodness.
“For the second year in a row, the usual design districts (Tortona, Lambrate, Brera and the sprawling RHO Fiera with its endless halls of Salone Internazionale del Mobile) were joined by the new 5VIE district, with paths that incorporated beautiful shops, archaeological finds and courtyards in historical buildings and the ‘Exercises in seating’ exhibition…”
It sounds and looks amazing. Do hop over to Yatzer for their fabulous detailed report and the links to all of the designers and products.
Image credits: All images via Yatzer
1) Floor lamps by Morten & Jonas. Photo by Nina Ruud, Styling by Per Olav Sølvberg.
2) Ic(r)onic collection of marble objects by Amen Studio for Casone.
3) Marblelous Lamp by Josep Vila Capdevila for APARENTMENT.
4) Say My Name Table lamp by Morten & Jonas for Northen Lighting. Photo by Kristofer Johnsson.
5) 100% SAND project by Anabella Vivas. (spotted on Ventura lambrate).
6) THIS CHAIR FELT by Richard Huttem for Lensvelt.