Are you still loving rose gold and copper as much as I am? Even though these metallic hues are still very much on trend, I think they have great value and if done right, they can create a timeless look.
Copper hues add instant warmth and a touch of glam. Today’s post shows you where to get your copper lighting fix, happy shopping…
GET THE LOOK:
1. Geometric pendant from Klooftique
2. Trace hanging lamp from Weylandts
3. Copper cylinder hanging lamp from Weylandts
4. Copper lamp base from LIM
5. Small lamp with marble base from The Artisan
6. Mink lamp from Illumina
7. Kolton lamp from Illumina
8. Supreme B table lamps from Klooftique, seen below
Image Credits: 1 & 2. Domayne found via oski & fig | 3. Emma von Bromssen found on SF Girl By Bay | 4. Maiko Nagao found on Style Curator | 5. Supreme B table lamps from Klooftique | 6. Marika Jarv Creative
Please note: All links are correct at the time of posting but may be removed if no longer valid.