A few last photos from my short time in Barcelona and some travel tips…
– Remember that the shops close in the afternoons. So don’t decide to go city walking during this time because everything will be shut and feel like a ghost town! Rather schedule park and museum visits for during this afternoons or do a long lazy lunch.
– Book online for all the popular tourist attractions to avoid the crazy queues.
– Explore the city on foot or by bicycle.
– Give Las Ramblas a miss. Definitely not worth the hype and way too crowded with tourists.
– Find some local blogs for all the insider info. Here are a few to get you going: Foodie in Barcelona, Homage to BCN, Barcelona Photoblog, cbarcelona.net, toc toc vintage, Tráncito inicial
My next stop… the Costa Brava!
All photography: Lana Kenney ©